Sprocket and chain assembly2021.08.16
Sprocket and chain assembly
(1) After the sprocket is installed, no axial movement clearance is allowed.
(2) The geometric planes of the active and passive sprocket wheels should coincide, and the non-coincidence deviation should be less than or equal to 2/1000 of the distance between the centers of the two sprocket wheels. '
(3) The sag of the non-working side of the chain should be within the range of 1/1005/100 of the distance between the centers of the two sprockets.
(4) If the chain does not have a special end link, the link can be lightly riveted with a pin and a mark is marked on the end ring surface.
Assembly of keys and splines
(1) When assembling, do not directly hit the keys with a hammer. When hitting, a soft pad should be used in the middle.
(2) The mating surface of the key should be in uniform contact with the key groove. After the flat key is installed, its mating surface (the two sides of the key and the two sides of the shaft groove)
The surface) shall not have any gaps, the ends shall not be lifted up, and there shall be no protrusions on both sides of the shaft groove.
(3) After the key and spline of the clearance fit are assembled, they must be able to move freely in the axial direction, and local unevenness of tightness is not allowed.
Assembly of gears and gearboxes
1. After the gear is assembled, the contact spots and backlash of the teeth should meet the requirements.
2. The contact of the cast tooth must be flexible, and the contact surface should not be less than 1/3 of the width of the meridian tooth; and the radial gap between the tooth tip and the tooth stalk should not be less than 0.15 modulus.
3. The gear box and similar boxes must be kept clean during the entire assembly process. If it cannot be installed immediately, it must be covered.
4. After the bevel gear is assembled, there should be no gap between the end surface of the hub and the supporting surface.
5. The assembled gearbox, when there is no load, the gear should be able to rotate freely by hand.
6. During continuous trial operation, the temperature rise should not exceed 40 degrees Celsius, and the lubricating oil temperature in the tank should not exceed 80 degrees Celsius.
7. The gear transmission must be stable and meet the requirements of Table 1.