Instructions for use of lifting accessories hook set2021.08.16
Crane parts depend on quality for seven points, and maintenance for three points. In order to prolong the service life of the hook set and help you to work better, we have summarized the following six points in particular, hoping to help you.
1. Before use, check the rated lifting capacity marked on the hook set, and the rated lifting capacity shall not be less than the actual lifting capacity; (if there is no label or the marking is unclear, the rated lifting capacity should be determined by calculation and load test)
2. The surface of the hook group must be smooth and free of defects such as peeling, nicks, sharp angles, seams and cracks;
3. During use, the sling should be hung to the bottom of the hook. For example, when the hook group is directly in the constructed ring, the hook group should not be hard or twisted;
4. Check the hook connection part regularly to confirm whether the connection is reliable and the lubrication is good;
5. The three dangerous sections of the hook group should be cleaned with kerosene. If the hook surface cracks, the thread is corroded, the dangerous section or the neck is deformed, it should be scrapped;
6. The wear of the dangerous section area of the hook reaches 10%, and the opening is 15% more than the original size; when the torsion deformation of the hook body exceeds 10°, it should be replaced as soon as possible.